New Sprinter from £279 per month*
Limited Stock Offer!
We have a limited number of new Sprinter 214 L1 H1 for £19,995 +VAT + RFL
Price includes Metallic Paint and Ply Lining.
Call now while stocks last - 028 9034 2411
|Payment term (6 + 35)||Operating Lease Agreement|
|Monthly payments||£278.71 + VAT|
|Initial rental||£1,672.26+ VAT|
|Or vehicle purchase price||£19,995 + VAT + RFL|
*BUSINESS USERS ONLY. 36-month (6+35) Operating Lease agreement and 10,000 miles per annum. Based on a Sprinter 214 L1 H1 FWD. Operating Lease payments exclude maintenance. No ownership available on Operating Lease. All rentals exclude VAT at 20%. Mileage and damage charges apply. Offer ends 30/09/2020.
The New Model Sprinter has a truly impressive and advanced standard specification, helping drivers get the job done safely, efficiently and in typically Mercedes-Benz comfort and style.
State-of-the-art MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) technology – fitted as standard with:
• a high resolution 7-inch touchscreen with intuitive touch control and a wealth of infotainment features
• 'Hey Mercedes', Voice Command Operation* • What3words, a geocoded map system offering more accurate location services* (Requires Active Phone Connection)
• a permanent internet connection to the vehicle, which enables Mercedes PRO connect services.
• Enhanced connectivity with USB-C and Bluetooth® interface, WiFi hotspot**, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto†† and a DAB radio
• Multifunction steering wheel – for a streamlined cabin and safe operation while driving • Keyless start – start your vehicle at the push of a button
Sixth sense safety and security as standard.
• Active Brake Assist warns drivers of oncoming danger and takes over and brakes autonomously if necessary – and critically, recognises and responds to pedestrians
• Crosswind Assist detects wind gusts and counteracts them with targeted braking to stabilise your vehicle
• ADAPTIVE ESP® reacts to driving conditions that could cause slips or skids by reducing engine power and applying just the right amount of braking to each individual wheel, to stabilise the van
• ATTENTION ASSIST detects signs of drowsiness and inattention and instructs drivers to take a break
• Emergency Call System (eCall) to connect the van with the emergency services automatically in event of a serious accident
• Integrated connected alarm system and double lock offer extra layers of theft protection and alert the driver/vehicle manager by SMS when an alarm is activated
• Safety monitoring via Mercedes PRO connect enhances driver safety and business reputation by monitoring acceleration, braking and cornering characteristics.
Export & Freight Van of the Year 2019
What Van? Awards 2019 – Large Van of the Year
Motor Awards 2019 – Van of the Year
Fleet Van Awards 2019 – Best Large Van