New Sprinter from £349 per month*
January Stock Offer!
Drive away a new Sprinter 214 L1 H1 for £349pm*
Call now to secure yours - 028 9034 2411
|Payment term (9 + 47)||Operating Lease Agreement|
|Initial Rental||£3,140.01 +VAT|
|47 Monthly payments||£348.89+ VAT|
*BUSINESS USERS ONLY. 48 month (9+47) Operating Lease agreement and 10,000 miles per annum. Based on a Sprinter 214 L1 H1 FWD. Operating Lease payments exclude maintenance. No ownership available on Operating Lease. All rentals exclude VAT at 20%. Mileage and damage charges apply. Offer ends 31/01/2021
The New Model Sprinter has a truly impressive and advanced standard specification, helping drivers get the job done safely, efficiently and in typically Mercedes-Benz comfort and style.
State-of-the-art MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) technology – fitted as standard with:
• a high resolution 7-inch touchscreen with intuitive touch control and a wealth of infotainment features
• 'Hey Mercedes', Voice Command Operation* • What3words, a geocoded map system offering more accurate location services* (Requires Active Phone Connection)
• a permanent internet connection to the vehicle, which enables Mercedes PRO connect services.
• Enhanced connectivity with USB-C and Bluetooth® interface, WiFi hotspot**, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto†† and a DAB radio
• Multifunction steering wheel – for a streamlined cabin and safe operation while driving • Keyless start – start your vehicle at the push of a button
Sixth sense safety and security as standard.
• Active Brake Assist warns drivers of oncoming danger and takes over and brakes autonomously if necessary – and critically, recognises and responds to pedestrians
• Crosswind Assist detects wind gusts and counteracts them with targeted braking to stabilise your vehicle
• ADAPTIVE ESP® reacts to driving conditions that could cause slips or skids by reducing engine power and applying just the right amount of braking to each individual wheel, to stabilise the van
• ATTENTION ASSIST detects signs of drowsiness and inattention and instructs drivers to take a break
• Emergency Call System (eCall) to connect the van with the emergency services automatically in event of a serious accident
• Integrated connected alarm system and double lock offer extra layers of theft protection and alert the driver/vehicle manager by SMS when an alarm is activated
• Safety monitoring via Mercedes PRO connect enhances driver safety and business reputation by monitoring acceleration, braking and cornering characteristics.