Strengthen your squad with the Mercedes-Benz Vito.
For a limited time only, discover unmissable offers across the Vito range, including 0% APR* with a £1,500 deposit contribution.
Get a great deal more from the impressive Mercedes-Benz Vito range at MBNI Truck & Van. With prices starting from £222* a month plus deposit and a range of unmissable offers available, you can now raise your game for less.
But hurry - all offers end on the 31 January 2020. So, get in touch today to find out more - or book an appointment to get behind the wheel.
|Vehicle price||£22,700 + VAT + RFL|
|Monthly payments||£221.98 + VAT|
|Balloon payment (should you wish to purchase the vehicle)||£8,275|
The Vito offers reliability, versatility and high-quality at an affordable price point, our latest models include:
- An impressive choice of trims, each with bespoke features ranging from parking sensors and anti-theft protection to reversing cameras and DAB radio.
- A choice of drive transmissions, engines and power outputs to suit your business needs.
- Class-leading safety features including Active Parking Assist, Collision Prevention Assist, Attention Assist and Lane Keeping Assist.
- A payload of up to 870kg and an impressive 43.5mpg combined fuel consumption.
- Twin sliding doors for easy loading and unloadingFree integrated vehicle monitoring software for 3 years via Mercedes PRO connect
Other Vito models
Available in both 116 & 119 models, the New Vito SPORT tops the range with an impressive specification as standard which include sporty side skirts and graphics on the bonnets and sills, roof rails, along with LED lights and alloy wheels.
*BUSINESS USERS ONLY. 48 months Agility agreement Min 10% customer deposit of list price plus amount equiv. to VAT of the vehicle sale. Based on a Vito 114CDI L2 PURE Panel Van. Qualifying NEDC units only. Excludes taxi models. Mileage and damage charges apply. Subject to availability. Cannot be used with other offers. Offer ends 31/01/2020. MBNI Truck & Van is a credit broker, not a lender. We work with a select panel of lenders.