Discover the new eVito
Drive the electric future
100% Electric - Drive 93 miles on a single charge
With a range of 93 miles, this is more than enough when you mainly drive in the city and use the eVito for planned, often recurring rounds. With 3 driving programs and 4 recovery levels you can optimize the power consumption of the eVito.
Save on fuel and taxes
In general, electricity is cheaper than fuel and the intelligent eVito driving unit is very efficient. How? The battery charges during downhill driving, so energy is not lost in the form of heat when you're pressing the brakes. What’s more, electric vehicles benefit from a favourable tax rate and are encouraged by E-mobility support programmes.
More space for your load:
- Long with 6.0m3
- Extra long with 6.6m3 loading space
Fully charged in only 6 hours
- The capacity of the installed battery is 41 kWh and can be charged from 0 to 100% in approximately 6 hours.
- Charge the Vito with a wall-box or at a charging station using the appropriate cable. A variety of cables are available ranging from 4 to 8m in length.
- Thanks to its spiral shape, the cable is easy to handle at different distances between the vehicle and the Wallbox or the charging station.
- The cable comes with a handy zipped bag to store it between usage.
The eVito has passed the same veicle and crash tests as the Vito with combustion engine. Therefore it meets all safety requirements at the exemplary level of Mercedes-Benz.
The new eVito comes with acoustic environmental protection.
A sound generator produces an audible signal at speeds up to 20mph. This means the silent eVito can be detected by pedestrians, cyclists and other road users at low speed.
Go green - Zero emission
Since the power for the electric vehicle is obtained from alternative energy, you will drive 100% emission-free. This makes the electric motor future-proof from an economic and ecological point of view.
Available to order today from MBNI Truck & Van
Call our showroom on 028 9034 2411 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org