For those born to lead, not follow.
The world’s first truly premium pickup is now available with extra bite... Powered by a muscular, responsive V6 engine, this peerless pickup offers an impressive 258 horsepower and maximum 550Nm torque, taking you from 0 to 62mph in just 7.9 seconds – in incredible luxury and style.
It’s everything you’d expect from an X-Class – and more. More power. More torque. More features as standard. A much more responsive ride. For those born to lead, not follow.
It’s the X-Class – and more.
The new X-Class 350 d takes the already game-changing premium X-Class specification to a whole new level, with a host of powerful additional features:
• Class-leading power - the 3.0-litre V6 diesel engine produces 258 horsepower (190kW) to take you from 0 to 62mph in 7.5 seconds
• Class-leading torque – common-rail direct injection offers a maximum torque of 550 Nm, available over a wide engine speed range from 1400 to 3200 rpm
• 7G-TRONIC PLUS auto transmission as standard, with steering wheel shift paddles to use in Manual mode
• 4MATIC permanent all-wheel drive as standard
• Active Lane Keep Assist as standard, which alerts you when you unintentionally drift or leave your lane, braking and intervening if necessary
• Optional sports bar which can be combined with a roll cover in black or silver – a stylish addition to the X-Class accessory collection
5 driving modes. The whole world’s your playground.
Drive it hard. Let the vehicle do all the work. On the motorway. Off the beaten track. The X-Class 350 d comes complete with DYNAMIC SELECT system as standard, offering a choice of five driving modes that modify the engine response, the automatic transmission's shift points and the ECO start/stop function.
• Comfort - This mode is activated automatically when the engine starts and provides comfort-emphasising, harmonious accelerator characteristics, as well as early shift points
• Eco - Changes the gears at particularly low engine speeds
• Sport - The engine responds more immediately to throttle input. Sport mode makes use of the entire engine speed range to change gears, and shifts at higher engine speeds
• Manual - Use the gearshift paddles on the steering wheel to manually change gears. This mode leads to far shorter shift times than the Comfort and Eco programmes
• Offroad - This mode is suitable for driving on challenging terrain. It offers higher shift points and a flatter, and therefore more precisely adjustable, accelerator characteristic curve